[GE users] Fully quaified hostnames: GSE 6 update3: New user

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sat Feb 12 18:20:45 GMT 2005

What is in your /etc/hosts file? I fill it only with the short names of the
nodes and disregard the domain/FQDN there completely (in the same network
configuration you have)(before adding the hosts). Another options (if you need
the FDQN somehow): exchange the two columns entries for the nodes: first short
name, then FQDN. - Reuti