[GE users] blocking messages

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Tue Feb 15 09:08:13 GMT 2005

Hi,

I absolutely agree with you. We already try since a couple of years to urge
the hoster of the project Collab.Net to improve this absolutely inacceptable
situation.

Thanks for bringing this on the table again - I will forward this thread to
Collab.Net and hopefully we'll be more successful this time.

Andy