[GE users] anyone using globus-3.9.x to connect multiple sge clusters?

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:19:08 GMT 2005

Hi,

   Well though I don't know about Globus 3.9.x and
Grid Engine 6.0 but our grid team at Gridcore AB does
have a success story with Globus 3.2 and Grid Engine
6.0 based clusters which we have also presented at the
5th Linux cluster workshop at the National
Supercomputing center at Link?ping, here in Sweden.
The framework also takes care of managing resource
requirements for the jobs being submitted.We have a
presentation of the whole framework which you can find
on our web site at
http://www.gridcore.se/grid.php . Though the
presentation is a bit old it does give you an idea of
our successes.

cheers,

Dev
Gridcore AB