[GE users] qsub + -S parameter

jeroen.m.kleijer at philips.com jeroen.m.kleijer at philips.com
Fri Feb 18 16:18:27 GMT 2005

Thanks guys!
The -b y option did the trick.
I still have a printout of the SGE6.0 qsub manual page in front of me
which didn't have this option.
The command I now use looks like this: qsub -V -cwd -q batch.q -N
${COMMAND} -b y "`which ${COMMAND}` python <job>.com'

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards

Jeroen Kleijer
Unix Systeembeheer
Philips Applied Technologies