[GE users] BLCR with SGE?

Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com
Tue Feb 22 11:27:50 GMT 2005

I'm new to this list, so please excuse me if this topic has been covered
before. I'm curious if anyone have tried check pointing and migration of
jobs with Berkeley Lab Checkpoint/Restart? What's your impression so far?

(http://ftg.lbl.gov/checkpoint)

Cheers,
Stefan Nordlander - Linux System Manager
AstraZeneca R&D Mölndal
Pepparedsleden 1
S-431 83 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone:    +46 (0)31 706 49 14
Email:    Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com
Unix _is_ user friendly, its just picky about who its friends are...

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]