[GE users] BLCR with SGE?

Patrice Hamelin phamelin at clumeq.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 22 12:57:30 GMT 2005

Stefan,

   I implemented it on a Myrinet cluster (MPICH-GM) but there is no
support for checkpointing MPI jobs.  The single processor jobs where
checkpointed successfully.  I you run LAM, then you will be able to
checkpoint  parallel jobs.  Feel free to send your questions to Lip
Kian, he was very helpful in my implementation.  Thanks again Lip.

Ciao!

Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to this list, so please excuse me if this topic has been covered
> before. I'm curious if anyone have tried check pointing and migration of
> jobs with Berkeley Lab Checkpoint/Restart? What's your impression so far?
>
> (http://ftg.lbl.gov/checkpoint)
>

> Cheers,
> Stefan Nordlander - Linux System Manager
> AstraZeneca R&D Mölndal
> Pepparedsleden 1
> S-431 83 Mölndal, Sweden
> Phone:    +46 (0)31 706 49 14