[GE users] Looking for sge-6.0u3-bin-lx24-ia64.tar.gz .....

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Tue Feb 22 17:15:46 GMT 2005

>It would be really nice if I can get a copy of "sge-6.0u3-bin-
>lx24-ia64.tar.gz", actually I do have some pb in gathering all
>the necessary stuff to compile myself one ....

If you don't run your master on the itanic, you don't need to have berkeley
DB... aimk with -spool-classic to skip.

And you can skip all of the Java stuff if you don't need the DRMAA Java
binding... there are a few aimk flags to turn Java, check with "aimk
-help".

So you basically you are left with openssl-0.9.7e... just download the
source from openssl.org, and compiling it should be very easy...

BTW, exactly what OS are you running on??

Rayson