[GE users] sge-V60u3_TAG-src.tar compilation problem

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at email.unc.edu
Tue Feb 22 21:54:25 GMT 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Rayson Ho wrote:

> >I can answer my own question, ARCH is undefined.  I've defined it
> >but I now see I have a problem from early on in my aimk.site file:
>
> This is the easy way to stage to a directory:
>
> 1) setenv SGE_ROOT <the path>
> 2) scripts/distinst -noexit -local -allall darwin

Right. I should RTFM - By default 'distinst' has a "strict" behavior - it
will exit with an error message if one of the targets cannot be installed.

Thanks for the noexit argument. Now to cleanup my directory structure so
my path isn't: /usr/local/sge/darwin/bin/darwin!

I appreciate all of your help, Rayson.

Paul Mitchell

	Paul Mitchell
	email: pmitchel at email.unc.edu
	phone: (919) 962-9778
	office: I have an office, room 14, Phillips Hall