[GE users] BLCR with SGE?

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Tue Feb 22 23:07:58 GMT 2005

>I read your mail of course, but it was this one I meant:
>
>http://www.lam-mpi.org/MailArchives/lam/msg09917.php
>
>I looked only on the dev list before.

Thanks for the pointer :)

Didn't know that the LAM guys are also waiting for this... And I've looked
at the lam source, they are not making calls to PBS directly; but mpiexec
makes 1 or 2 calls to PBS, so we need a bit more work.

Also, I don't think the TM API is going to change anytime soon - at least I
didn't hear anything on the Torque or the PBSPro list.

Rayson