[GE users] number of nodes

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Feb 23 01:24:17 GMT 2005

Ups, it was mentioned there as 120,000 CPUs, but this license also has
unlimited masters. Okay, the biggest single master license fits with 10,000
CPUs better in your specified range, unless you have large SMP machines.

But I thought, his question was anyway more for the max. theoretical limit
inside the code (and let's disregard the max power of the master machine): I
would expect a value like 2**32 or so - well beyond real clusters.

Cheers - Reuti