[GE users] Job Failure Deletes Local Spool Directory

Dan Gruhn Dan.Gruhn at Group-W-Inc.com
Wed Feb 23 16:04:25 GMT 2005

Harald,

Thanks, this will work for each individual host.  Perhaps I am being
greedy, but do you know how I can change the global parameter?  Then I
will just remove this from the execution hosts.

I've tried shutting down all of the execution hosts and even the
scheduler.  However, I still get the error message:

"Changing parameter "execd_spool_dir" only supported in a shut-down
cluster."

How can one change this without having the QMaster running?

Dan