[GE users] Some questions

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Thu Feb 24 13:57:12 GMT 2005

  Is it possible for 2 jobs to run on the same host (the host has only 1
queue). The thing is that my 1 job spawns another job in the same host.
Now I want the second job to finish before the first one returns but the
second job never gets a chance as long as the first one is running.
What is the solution (except first companig the host to be sheduled and
the current host and then running directly instead of scheduling on grid).
Regards,
Arati