[GE users] -now y option

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 24 19:55:48 GMT 2005

Which SGE?

What is happening, when you don't press ctrl+c and wait a little bit? In 5.3p6
I see a wrong error message, stating it couldn't be scheduled but also correct
output without doing anything.

Maybe with "qsub -now y" the error is always stated, although the job ran
correctly.

For 6.0u1 I only get an error, no output. And pressing ctrl+c no segfault, but
a nice message.

CU - Reuti