[GE users] -now y option

Patrice Seyed apseyed at bu.edu
Fri Feb 25 04:35:16 GMT 2005

Hi Reuti,

5.3p5

If I don't CTRL C it just sits there indefinitely. But I just did CTRL C and
tried again, it will after a few seconds say:

Your qsub request could not be scheduled, try again later.

And there are available job slots.. I then qsubed again, and it just sits
there again.. I wasn't doing anything different when it exited with the try
again later message. Hmm..

Patrice