[GE users] SGE 6 sending emails

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 09:27:54 GMT 2005

I need more information in order to find out what's
wrong.

1) So host watts is an IRIX machine? Do you have other
IRIX machines with the same OS and same configuration?

2) Do all jobs fail when executed on watts? And do all
users encounter the same problem?

3) Do non-interactive jobs fail?

BTW, shepherd exit status 19 is ESSTATE_NO_EXITSTATUS,
which means the file "exit_status" is there, but it
does not contain the content expected by SGE. It would
be great if we can look at what's in the file.

In order to do that, some minor code changes is
required, do you know how to compile SGE from source?

 -Ron

http://my.yahoo.com