[GE users] how do i isntall SGE???

rodolfoallendes at alumnos.utalca.cl rodolfoallendes at alumnos.utalca.cl
Fri Jan 7 18:58:25 GMT 2005

 I'm havin troubles trying to find (and understand) the best way to install
SGE at the lab i'm working.
 I have several machines, an Origin200 (i plan to use it as master host), two
clusters (one with 8 nodes and 2 processor per node and the other with 3 nodes
and also 2 proc's per node) and a new altix, i plan to use the altix and the
two clusters for execution porpouses. The thing is, i have to run
the ./install_execd on each execution host (the two cluster and the altix) but
the question is, do i have to install also a master host on each cluster? and
if so, how are going to work the three master hosts together??

I'm really mixed up

thanks for helping...

Este correo fue enviado por http://alumnos.utalca.cl