[GE users] how do i isntall SGE???

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri Jan 7 19:34:04 GMT 2005

If you want one master node to control all the execution hosts, then you
just need to install it on one of the machines.  As long as each
execution host can contact the master via the specified port, then you
should be okay.  One master node can control many execution hosts
provided that they are supported architectures.

Cheers,

Bernard