[GE users] how do i isntall SGE???

rodolfoallendes at alumnos.utalca.cl rodolfoallendes at alumnos.utalca.cl
Fri Jan 7 19:38:43 GMT 2005

Hy bernard,

Mensaje citado por Bernard Li <bli at bcgsc.ca>:

> If you want one master node to control all the execution hosts, then you
> just need to install it on one of the machines.  As long as each
> execution host can contact the master via the specified port, then you
> should be okay.

 the problem is that not all execution hosts are going to be able to contact
the master. For example, i'd like to install my host master on "O200" and an
execution host on "Paris", but paris is a cluster with
nodes "paris1", "paris2"... "paris7". O200 can see Paris and Paris (paris1)
can see the other nodes parisN, but O200 can't.
 i attached an image with the installing plan i have, but i don't know if it's
correct, maybe you can help me with that.

Thanks...

Rodolfo.

One master node can control many execution hosts
> provided that they are supported architectures.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bernard

Este correo fue enviado por http://alumnos.utalca.cl

    [ Part 2, Image/GIF (Name: "lab.GIF") 40 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]