[GE users] how do i isntall SGE???

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri Jan 7 20:04:41 GMT 2005

Hi Rodolfo:

Okay, yeah, in that case you'll need to set up a qmaster on each
'cluster' and then have another master set up to control these masters.
You will need to set up cells (as you have correctly specified in your
image).

Unfortunately, I do not have much experience doing that (I've only set
up single cell SGE installations), so I suggest reading the installation
manual on how to do that.  I am sure other members of the list will have
some experience to share.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Bernard