[GE users] SGE6.0u1 and user hold and -sync issue

Tue Jan 11 17:09:08 GMT 2005

The reason why the return code of qsub is unrelated to the return code
of the completed job is the question of what to do with array jobs?  We
could certainly make the status code be that of the finished job if it's
not an array job.  What do we do if it is?

Daniel