[GE users] unable to contact qmaster :(

rodolfoallendes at alumnos.utalca.cl rodolfoallendes at alumnos.utalca.cl
Tue Jan 11 20:50:58 GMT 2005

Hi everybody

 I'm having a problem when installing an execution host on a cluster node.
I've already installed the master host and one execution host at the first
node of the cluster, but when trying to install the execution host on the
second node i get the errror:

ERROR: unable to contact qmaster using port 536 on host "O200"

 I've already had this problem before and i solve it just adding lines to
the /etc/hosts files, but this time that doesn't seem to work.

 I'think it's a problem with the net configuration, but i don't have problems
when i try to conect from the master to the execution host and viceversa using
ssh (is that important?)

 Don't know if you understand, but thank's for the help.

Rodolfo.

Este correo fue enviado por http://alumnos.utalca.cl