[GE users] qrsh and error 137/129

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 15:28:41 GMT 2005

Further to my previous mail SGE has the following in
the logs

failed on host... assumedly after job because: job
..died through signal KILL (9)
and sometimes it has HUP (1) . This is the reason for
error code 129 and 137 I guess ( 128+1 and 128+9) but
any ideas on what the reason for this could be . Could
it be a SGE config problem or a SGE bug ?

We are using 6.0u1 BTW

cheers

http://mail.yahoo.com