[GE users] unable to contact qmaster :(

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jan 12 21:47:45 GMT 2005

did you rearrange your cluster, so that all have a direct connection to the
O200? Having ssh running is not necessary to use SGE, but it shows that the
connection is there. Did you add the new machine also as an execution host on
the O200 before installing the execd? You can test the response of the qmaster
with the included qping program.

CU - Reuti

Quoting rodolfoallendes at alumnos.utalca.cl: