[GE users] Jobs not restarting after reboot

Roger Kylin rkylin at segmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:54:25 GMT 2005

Ron,

Reschedule_unknown is set to 00:00:00.

I'd looked at the logs and before a job was rerun on a different
machine, there was an entry that said the file exit_status was empty.
I'm not sure what should be here so that the job will restart and when
it gets written.  Perhaps just shutting down the machine is preventing
something from happening.

Thanks,

Roger

http://my.yahoo.com