[GE users] Cluster partitioning: parallel and non-parallel jobs

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Jan 13 13:41:37 GMT 2005

The entries in "qtype", "pe_list" and "ckpt_list" will set the allowed types of
jobs which will run in this queue. Having "NONE" in qtype set will allow only
any of the parallel or checkpointing jobs to run there (if any are attached in
the list). Have a look for the full explanation at "man queue_conf". - Reuti