[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:22:46 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I am trying to install execution host after installing master host and
this is the error i get, no matter what i do. I did edit /etc/services
file and added sge_commd, sge_qmaster and sge_execd and assigned port
numbers.I am trying to get sun grid 5.3 on a cluster of mac os x
cluster.

Is there a browsable errors "archive"?

Grid Engine execution daemon startup

Starting execution daemon daemon. Please wait ...
   starting sge_execd
critical error: can't enroll to commd: RESOLVING PROBLEM

Thanks,
Hrishi