[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:44:16 GMT 2005

Here is th output on Master host. I guess the host name is all right,
i am trying to install execution host on 4 different machines,as per
manual i did install master host script by install_qmaster and now on
a different machine (emac22-25) i am trying to install install_execd.
I am a newie to grid computing.

 ./gethostbyname emac21.binf.gmu.edu
Hostname: emac21.binf.gmu.edu
Aliases:
Host Address(es): 129.174.206.93

emac21:~ sgeadmin$ telnet qmasterhost $COMMD_PORT
qmasterhost: No address associated with nodename