[GE users] Jobs not restarting after reboot

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Thu Jan 13 19:44:45 GMT 2005

When reschedule_unknown is set to 00:00:00, rescheduling is disabled, and I
requested to enable it by default a year ago:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?
msgId=14889&listName=users

My point is, since most of the jobs we run are simulations, it doesn't
really matter to set rescheduling to be on by default.

Rayson