[GE users] Autoinstallation of SGE 6.0u1 on Solaris 10 zones

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri Jan 14 00:15:10 GMT 2005

Hello all:

Trying to set up SGE 6.0u1 with Solaris 10 containers/zones using
autoinstallation.

In the manual it says that 'You must change the ownership of the
sge-root directory to belong to your existing administrative user'.
Let's say I want the administrative user to be 'sgeadmin' - does that
mean I need to install qmaster manually as root, set sgeadmin as the
administrative user then continue with autoinstallation using the
sgeadmin user account?

Thanks,

Bernard