[GE users] gridengine for Linux 2.6?

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Fri Jan 14 01:13:27 GMT 2005

Yes, there are users running SGE on 2.6 kernels for a while (several
months)...

What kind of problems are you getting, BTW??

If the installer complains that the bin directory for lx26-x86 (or amd64,
or any architecture) is not found, just create a sym link to point it to
the lx24 directory.

Of course you can compile on 2.6 for 2.6 machines, but it is just not
needed.

Rayson