[GE users] rcmd: socket: Cannot assign requested address

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 06:47:57 GMT 2005

Are you saying that it has been working since 2 months
ago when you use the classic spooling, and then when
you switched to Berkeley DB, it stopped working? And
then when you switched back to classic, it works
again?

The spooling code should not affect job execution!
 :O

 -Ron

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250