[GE users] Autoinstallation of SGE 6.0u1 on Solaris 10 zones

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 14 08:24:00 GMT 2005

Bernhard,

no there is still a bug in the autoinstall.
The auto procedure uses the owner of the SGE_ROOT as admin user.
I know this is bad, buf if your  SGE_ROOT dir is owned by "sgeadmin"
user, adminuser will be "sgeadmin".

Regards,
Marco