[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:11:18 GMT 2005

Hi All.

So i made sure the port numbers for sge_commd is 28,sge_qmaster
10,sge_execd is 12 on master and execution host and then on execution
host tried running ./install_execd script and here is the error which
i get. What is that i am doing wrong!!!
Grid Engine execution daemon startup

Starting execution daemon daemon. Please wait ...
   starting sge_execd
critical error: can't enroll to commd: RESOLVING PROBLEM

Hit <RETURN> to continue >>

Thanks,
Hrishi