[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:34:53 GMT 2005

Here is the host file, i was checking mailing lists for solutions, do
i need to modify the /etc/hosts file!!!

# Host Database
#
# localhost is used to configure the loopback interface
# when the system is booting.  Do not change this entry.
##
127.0.0.1       localhost
255.255.255.255 broadcasthost
::1             localhost