[GE users] Autoinstallation of SGE 6.0u1 on Solaris 10 zones

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri Jan 14 18:56:13 GMT 2005

Hi Marco:

Thanks - okay this is clearer now.  I have chown'ed the directory of
SGE_ROOT to sgeadmin and ran the autoinstallation, however I got the
attached error log.

I have already chown and chgrp recursively the SGE_ROOT directory, so I
don't understand why it could be a permission issue.

Are any of these bugs going to be fixed in 6.0u2?  I think getting
autoinstallation working seamlessly is very important as this makes
deployment of SGE on large clusters much easier.

Thanks,

Bernard

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]