[GE users] Autoinstallation of SGE 6.0u1 on Solaris 10 zones

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Fri Jan 14 19:09:49 GMT 2005

In case the attached log didn't show up, I'm pasting it inline...

---
Starting qmaster installation!
Reading configuration from file /tmp/gsc_template.conf

Your $SGE_ROOT directory: /opt/sge

Using SGE_QMASTER_PORT >536<.

Using SGE_EXECD_PORT >537<.

Using >default< as CELL_NAME.
Using >/opt/sge/default/spool/qmaster< as QMASTER_SPOOL_DIR.

Using >true< as IGNORE_FQDN_DEFAULT.
If it's >true<, the domainname will be ignored.

Making directories

Setting spooling method to dynamic

Dumping bootstrapping information
Initializing spooling database

Using >20000-20100< as gid range.
Using >/opt/sge/common/default/spool< as EXECD_SPOOL_DIR.
Using >none< as ADMIN_MAIL.
Reading in complex attributes.
Adding default parallel environments (PE)
Reading in parallel environments:
	PE "make".
Reading in usersets:
	Userset "defaultdepartment".
	Userset "deadlineusers".
usage:
 ./utilbin/sol-x86/spooldefaults command

create default entries during installation process
following are the valid commands:
test                          test the spooling framework
adminhosts <template_dir>     create admin hosts
calendars <template_dir>      create calendars
ckpts <template_dir>          create checkpoint environments
complexes <template_dir>      create complexes
configuration <template>      create the global configuration
cqueues <template_dir>        create cluster queues
exechosts <template_dir>      create execution hosts
local_conf <template> <name>  create a local configuration
managers <mgr1> [<mgr2> ...]  create managers
operators <op1> [<op2> ...]   create operators
pes <template_dir>            create parallel environments
projects <template_dir>       create projects
sharetree <template>          create sharetree
submithosts <template_dir>    create submit hosts
users <template_dir>          create users
usersets <template_dir>       create usersets

Command failed: ./utilbin/sol-x86/spooldefaults managers

Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

Command failed: managers./utilbin/sol-x86/spooldefaults
Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.
---

Cheers,

Bernard