[GE users] Autoinstallation of SGE 6.0u1 on Solaris 10 zones

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 14 19:29:35 GMT 2005

Bernhard,

hm there is something going wrong with berkeley db init.
It looks like a corrupted command.

One info for you, the autoinstall does not delete any existing
directories, this is to prevent
a unwanted deletion of system data or databases of other clusters.
After a failed autoinstallation the SGE_CELL directory and the Berkeley
DB spooling directory
are still there. When the autoinstallation finds one of these dirs, it
breaks.
But the error log doesn't look like this.

Could you send me the install config? (/tmp/gsc_template.conf )

Is it right, that using zone, the local directories are looking like nfs
mounted?
Please consider this, using the berkely db. Berkely db is not running on
an nfs mount.

Regards,
Marco