[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 01:05:33 GMT 2005

Could this be a problem,sgeadmin is sudo.
I downloaded the installation files on a machine and made the machine
the master by running the ./install_qmaster, then asked the SYS ADMIN
of the dept. to copy the installation dirs and files to all the
machines,its easy to do this using remote desktop.
Could this be causing some kind of permissions!! conflict, i think
sgeadmin owns the install dirs and files.

Just guessing about the critical error:resolving problems origin!!!

Thanks,
Hrishi