[GE users] LoadSensors not behving as expected

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Sun Jan 16 11:43:01 GMT 2005

It's uniformly 0 for all the machines. I am working for hostname csews202 in
particular.

HOSTNAME             ARCH       NPROC  LOAD   MEMTOT   MEMUSE   SWAPTO
SWAPUS
---

               -              -     -        -        -        -        -
    Host Resource(s):      hv:Art_demo=0.000000
csews201             solaris64      1  0.01   128.0M    69.0M   512.0M
15.0M
    Host Resource(s):      hv:Art_demo=0.000000
csews202             solaris64      1  0.02   128.0M    82.0M   512.0M
0.0
    Host Resource(s):      hv:Art_demo=0.000000
csews203             solaris64      1  0.01   128.0M    69.0M   512.0M
16.0M
    Host Resource(s):      hv:Art_demo=0.000000

-Arati

--
Arati Kadav
MTech CSE