[GE users] LoadSensors not behving as expected

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Sun Jan 16 12:16:54 GMT 2005

Hi ,
Thanks for pointing that out. I found that the loadsensor that grid is
trying to run by default is:
 /gridware/sge/bin/solaris64/qloadsensor
which contains soem errors.
But when i see qconf -mconf csews202 I get these values:

mailer                    /bin/mailx
load_sensor               /scripts/applicationSensor.sh
xterm                     /usr/openwin/bin/xterm
qlogin_daemon             /usr/sbin/in.telnetd
rlogin_daemon             /usr/sbin/in.rlogind

Why is the different loadsensor being used ?
Regards,
Arati

--
Arati Kadav