[GE users] LoadSensors not behving as expected

Arati Kadav aratik at cse.iitk.ac.in
Sun Jan 16 13:37:11 GMT 2005

qconf -sconf gave me this:
<snip>
qmaster_spool_dir         /gridware/sge/default/spool/qmaster
execd_spool_dir           /gridware/sge/default/spool
binary_path               /gridware/sge/bin
mailer                    /bin/mailx
xterm                     /usr/openwin/bin/xterm
load_sensor               none
prolog                    none
epilog                    none
<snip>

and the command
 qconf -sconf csews202  gives me:
csews202.cse.iitk.ac.in:
mailer                    /bin/mailx
load_sensor               /scripts/applicationSensor.sh
xterm                     /usr/openwin/bin/xterm
qlogin_daemon             /usr/sbin/in.telnetd
rlogin_daemon             /usr/sbin/in.rlogind

I didnt get any such message in the messages fied though.
Regards,
Arati
--
Arati Kadav