[GE users] Comparison between SGE and other clustering software ?

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 20:59:31 GMT 2005

Hi Andrew,

I came across this paper a few months ago. Unfortunately, access to the
journal is by subscription only :(

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/abstract/109677218/ABSTRACT

The paper was published in the November 2004 issue, however, it was
written and received by the publishers in 2002 :-()

HTH

Cheers
f.