[GE users] About the coexistence environment

?????? masayoshi-1228 at sepia.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Jan 19 05:44:00 GMT 2005

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-2022-JP" character set. ]

Hi, Ron

Thank you for the answer.

The platform used is the same. Sge6.0 is operated as a job management server
and it thinks the host who executes the job to be to be want operation
with Sge5.3 that I wanted to ask it. Is such a composition possible?

I am sorry in the insufficient explanation.