[GE users] Reservations ?

Mark Westwood mark.westwood at ohmsurveys.com
Thu Jan 20 08:01:43 GMT 2005

Andrew

GE v6... has something called 'advanced reservations' which give you the
functionality you want.  The documentation is available from the usual
source.  We're intending to upgrade next month (yes, slow aren't we ?)
in part to use this new feature.  I expect plenty of the other regulars
on this list already have experience they could share.

Regards
Mark

--
Mark Westwood