[GE users] Reservations ?

Stephan Grell stephan.grell at sun.com
Thu Jan 20 08:15:00 GMT 2005

Andrew,

you are asking for Advanced Reservation. This is something we do not
have. We have Resource Reservation (RR).
This means, that a big job, which you submit to the grid with RR
enabled, will get a reservation from the scheduler.
This reservation is fixed, until a job with a higher priority than the
big job gets into the grid.

Does it help?

Stephan