[GE users] Job submission speed through DRMAA api.

Kevin Ruland kruland at ku.edu
Thu Jan 20 12:12:11 GMT 2005

All,

My situation is a little more complex than I first let on. First I'm not
using DRMAA directly, but rather through python swig wrappers.  So I
need to figure out what I'm doing in there, recode in straight C and see
if there is any significant difference.  So I don't have a nice test
case yet.

I also don't have hard numbers.  It's all a feeling now.

Kevin