[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:02:13 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I keep getting this error, on the master host i have made
/usr/local/sge shared so that computers on the subnet can access it
but i keep getting this error!! Could somebody explain what is going
on, suggest a solution.

Thanks,
Hrishi

Checking cell directory

Cannot find required files. The following error was returned:

>common directory not found: default/common<

Please make sure that you have installed the qmaster host before
installing an execution host.

The installation procedure will only work if you use a shared
directory (e.g. shared with NFS) for your installation.

The installation of the execution daemon will abort now.