[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 17:47:40 GMT 2005

No, the install script checks whether SGE_ROOT is null
or not. If it is null, it prints the message:

Checking $SGE_ROOT directory

The Grid Engine root directory is not set!
Please enter a correct path for SGE_ROOT.

If this directory is not correct (e.g. it may contain
an automounter prefix) enter the correct path to this
directory or hit <RETURN>
to use default [/tmp/sge] >>

 -Ron

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250