[GE users] Proposal for an improvement in script inst_sge

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 21 13:39:30 GMT 2005

Wolfgang,

I had alook on you Issue, concerning the argument order.
Does the install script fail, so I mean does it exit or is the behaviour
of gridengine wrong?
I made a test and the installation script runs with -m -afs and -afs -m
What is the entry within your bootstrap file? There should be a
product_mode is it set to afs?

Regards,
Marco