[GE users] SunGrid Engine & BLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:25:22 GMT 2005

On master host
ls -l /usr/local/sge/default/common/rcsge
-rwxr-xr-x  1 sgeadmin  wheel  16421 21 Jan 10:43
/usr/local/sge/default/common/rcsge

On exec. host
ls -l /usr/local/sge/default/common/rcsge
-rw-r--r--  1 sgeadmin  wheel  16421 21 Jan 10:43
/usr/local/sge/default/common/rcsge

After i got the error i continued with install script, now how do i
check if the master host sees exec.host?
Thanks,
Hrishi